Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Washing Ball, Order Now!

My laundry attendant happens to have a week long vacation to her home town in Samar, and to save from paying so much to the laundry shop, I personally do the laundry, whew! Imagine the soiled linens and towels from my Spa, I washed it for 4-5hours, separating the whites and the colored ones, tsk! After my 3rd day of doing the same I observed my hands and feet got chemical irritation from the detergents i used, I am using washing machine but do not wear this gloves and boots.  A friend show me this one in his store, a washing ball, that I won't be using soap anymore for washing my linens and towels, a great way to save from buying high cost of detergents, evading from those harsh chemicals that affects my hands and foot. And he claimed that this will also helps the environment as the waste is of alkaline, good even for watering the plants. I was intrigued and very interested, tried the washing ball, amazingly I finished the laundry in less than 2hours, no soap or detergents yet the stains and smell gone! I conserve water from rinsing, means less water bill, i am happy and satisfied from this washing ball, you should also try it!  See below demo, I happen to use it before i see this clip in the net.







For inquiries and order, Call or Text, 09086449898 / 09225933577.


0 comments:

Post a Comment