Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Classic Networking Success Story of Jun Kintanar...

He is one of the Philippines networking legend, his rag-to-riches story inspires a lot of people nationwide, I am one who is also dreaming of becoming a good leader and be one of the top earner, it may come soon or later but I believe I can do it!  There is no extra ordinary thing that they do that we ordinary people can't do, same old advise work, work, work! Jun is blessed with his group attracted to his financial success, he may now not with the same company but still earning good in another binary company, see clips below... .











Dream with me and let's do the business right, let us help each other to achieve what the above leaders have acquired, I invest on training for my group, we can do it!

My mobile numbers, 0908.644.9898, 0905.835.1552 and 0922.593.3577, call or text now!

4 comments:

dlysen said...

Hi Eric, Its nice to meet you here, You did a very good caption with Jun K. I remember when I first meet you at Diana Stalder. You are one of my customer in calling card.

ericjuliusrcarillo said...

thanks dlysen, good to meet you here too! how can i contact you? am into sante pure barley now and i need your laminated cards... hoping to hear from you soon!

My Brave True Hero said...

Jun Kintanar have made a great record in the industry of network marketing.

Unknown said...

I was in severe ribs and stomach pain at about this time last year. And I went to the hospital for treatment and was diagnosed for CHRONIC HEPATITIS B I was told it has no cure and i was so devastated because all hope seems to be lost, some drugs was given me to slowdown the viral load, and it got worse after sometime. I came across Dr. Iyabiye’s recommendation online while studying about the disease, and then I reach out to him just to try but I was taken by surprise. I got completely cured, all the pains were gone and I went back to the hospital for another test and I was tested negative to the disease. Here is the doctor’s contact if interested: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+234-815-857-7300)

Post a Comment